- Twin: 39" x 75"
- Twin XL: 39" x 80"
- Full: 54" x 75"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- Cal King: 72" x 82"
- Firm: For customers who want a stiff surface support with just a hint of softness for comfort.
- Cushion Firm: For customers who want a substantial surface support with quilted softness for comfort.
- Plush: For customers who are looking for a soft, cushioning surface with deep support.
- Ultra Plush: For customers who are looking for an enveloping softness with deep support.
- Pillowtop: Extra cushioning layers on top for an extra plush feel.
Types of Box Springs
- Standard Profile: 8-9"
- Low Profile: 5"
- Split: Foundation consisting of 2 separate box springs. Can be standard height or low profile height. Can be used on Queens (add $120 to listed costs) and comes standard for all Kings and Cal Kings.
Caring for Your Mattress
Your new mattress is designed to last a long, long time. That said, there are things you can do to keep it looking and feeling great. Keeping it clean, for starters. It's highly recommended that you use a mattress pad/protector. And while spills happen, try and keep it free of water or other liquids.
Give it time to "air" after removing it from the plastic packaging. That new mattress smell will dissipate quickly. Use a proper frame with center support. For king and queen size mattresses, this ensures your warranty will remain in effect. Don't flip the mattress unless it is too sided. It should, however, be rotated on occasion to minimize body impressions in the upholstery layers.
If you're the obsessively-clean type and want to go further than a mattress pad, vacuuming is the only other recommended way to keep your new mattress in pristine condition. For stains, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly. Soaking the mattress or foundation, using dry-cleaning fluid of any type isn't a good idea. They can damage the comfort and upholstery materials. And we don't want that, do we?