SURFACE & PADDING MATERIALS
- The covering is 100% certified organic cotton knit (North Carolina)
- The padding is 100% certified organic cruelty free wool™ (Oregon)
The padding is 100% certified organic cotton (West Texas)
- Organic Dunlop latex rubber is hand layered between four layers of 100% certified organic cotton and four layers of certified organic cruelty-free wool™.
- A support base that utilizes multi-zoned recycled steel to create a nested individually pocketed coil network. The coils are wrapped in a biodegradable non-off gassing food-grade woven fabric.
- The entire mattress is hand wrapped three times and encased in certified organic cotton and organic cruelty-free wool™
- The mattress is stitched together to increase longevity and comfort by preventing the layers of padding from shifting.
- Ivy Organics mattresses are too substantial to be vacuum-packed and squeezed into a little box. When the mattress arrives, you can immediately go to sleep.
- Any questions or concerns, please contact us. We want your mattress to last and be comfortable for many, many years.
Only a handcrafted mattress can achieve this kind of comfort.
The Benson is 17" thick. There also is a custom low coil option available to make the Benson 15" thick.